Courses for Teachers of Art
These one week courses for art teachers and advisers (at primary and secondary level) provide:
- an insight into the teaching of Art (including Art, Craft, Design and Art History) in Britain with a visit to a school
- an opportunity to compare the teaching of Art in different European countries, to exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other countries
- new inspiration and ideas for teaching art
- an introduction to CLIL (Content and Language Integrated Learning) focusing on Art
- an insight into Britain's artistic heritage with educational visits to national art galleries in London and to Constable Country
Please contact us if you would like us to make proposals for a course for a group of teachers. There is a wide choice of UK locations.
Individual teachers and groups are invited to enrol on the courses below. (Click on each course for full details).
|Colchester||11 - 19 March & 7 - 15 October||Course info||Location info|
|Colchester||10 - 18 March & 6 - 14 October||Course info||Location info|
Please click here to see the blog created by participants on the Colchester 2013 course:
HOW TO APPLY FOR ERASMUS+ GRANTS
For information on how schools and colleges can apply for Erasmus+ (Erasmus Plus) funding for their teachers to attend ISP courses in the UK click here.
Teachers who already have funding are invited to enrol on any ISP course.