Course for Teachers: Drama in the Primary Classroom
This course provides teachers with:
- techniques and ideas for teaching drama
- ideas for using drama and other creative activities to teach English
- an insight into the role of drama in primary education in Britain
- an opportunity to exchange ideas and develop links with teachers from other countries
- theatre visits including Shakespeare's Globe Theatre
Please contact us if you would like us to make proposals for a course for a group of teachers. There is a wide choice of UK locations.
Individual teachers and groups are invited to enrol on the course listed below. (Click on each course for full details).
|Southampton||2-15 July . . . . . 2-10 July . . . . . 24 September- 7 October||Course info||Location info|
|Southampton||1-14 July . . . . . 1-9 July . . . . . 23 September- 6 October||Course info||Location info|
HOW TO APPLY FOR ERASMUS+ GRANTS
For information on how schools and colleges can apply for Erasmus+ (Erasmus Plus) funding for their teachers to attend ISP courses in the UK click here.
Teachers who already have funding are invited to enrol on any ISP course.